SHOW SUPPORT & PURCHASE THESE GUIDES To Protect Yourself! ARE YOU PREPARED? THE COMING COLLAPSE!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We, the Human Robots

User Submitted - Original Article

By Charles E. Rexford

Being the first of hopefully many blog entries to come, I find it necessary to reveal who I am and what I believe. I am a born and breed American and I love my country, but is this fact even important? I am a person that does NOT say “God Bless America”, as I believe God is greater than any country, people or politic. I say “God Bless us All” and our tiny blue planet. Furthermore, I am not one that believes the ideas of “War brings Peace, Ignorance is Strength, or terrorism is everywhere”- these statements are lies. Even though I am American, I am proud to say Iran is NOT my enemy, nor Syria nor any other country for that matter. I am not oblivious to the tyrannical nature of man and his abuses of the population and domination of the weak. I am opposed to these ideas, but I am not an enemy to the people of any country, as I too am oppressed. I cannot say to anyone, there is snow on your doorstep, while my own steps are unswept – my country has committed many atrocities.
So, am I different from my fellow citizens? No, I am not. I have just taken the necessary steps to learn the “true” history of the world and disregard the story fed to me since my waking life began. You and I have been deceived my friends. Now, I realize is my destiny is to, as the “Matrix movie” put it so eloquently “unplug” both my fellow man and continue to learn myself. The storyline of this movie has run out of new scenes, the marionette strings are about to be cut.
The question I have for you is simple, “Will you listen, consider, and research what I am presenting”? For what I am about to discuss in upcoming blogs will be difficult for many to believe. I understand the apprehensive and the skeptic nature of human beings. Although, I prefer those willing to listen, then consider the facts for themselves rather than disregard them without contemplation. I was where you are right now, and I too disbelieved, only because I wished the facts presented to me were not true. If you allow me the opportunity to present some of the background and you take time to research for yourself, you will clearly see what our planned world will look like if we ALL do not awake from our slumber.
Let us begin with a question “Are the crises happening all around us random occurrences or are they inherently interrelated events?” I realize I am generalizing many seemly random, progressing events: World economic collapse, nuclear catastrophes, world riots, resource wars, mass murder, rampant disease, extreme poverty and the return of the Royal Elitist Class (REC). Let me state clearly now, the world events surrounding us all are NOT random, but instead intentionally planned. So at this point, those previous questions I asked earlier come into play, “Will YOU listen?” If you are the type of person that cannot deal with their worldview being potentially shattered or their belief systems challenged with opposing facts, then I suggest you read no further. For the rest of you, I say the house is made of glass and I am prepared to cast the first stone.
For this, my first blog I decided to start at the present, today. The Western world is at the brink of financial, political and spiritual collapse. The Eastern world is the supposed replacement for the West’s leadership, economic ideals and policies. We are told this global transfer of power is a naturally occurring event, due to the West’s excessive and overarching lifestyle. While this statement is partially true, the distribution of wealth from the West to the East is no accident. We are seeing the equalization of global incomes from those with, to those without. In theory, this idea sounds reasonable as it is not righteous to have one group controlling all the world’s resources (remember this statement). Now, I am not here to debate whether the transfer of wealth is right or wrong, but we all know the cause of this societal transfer is Globalization. Whether this is the best idea or not, the transfer has already begun. The question is “Who or what instilled these ideas in the world mind? Who signed the accords and why is it important for them to equalize the world’s societal systems?” What is the New Economic Order we have been hearing about from all our leaders?
There has been an Economic War declared on the Western world, mainly its people. The people of the West have been purposefully lied to about the so-called “benefits” of a global policy. The Eastern people in turn are bombarded with the idea that money and consumption will solve all their problems. It is no longer good enough to have a farm, make your own clothes, and be independent. The idea of “Desire” has been ignited in your mind. Therefore, we leave the farms and work in factories. We suffer monotonous work day in, day out with the ultimate goal of buying some product that we believe will solve our unhappiness, only to find out again, the product let us down. The West is the master of creating this artificial demand and consumer ideology, now it is the East’s turn to suffer from the baited hook.
The point I would like to get across today is twofold 1) the chaos around us is tied to an intentional Economic War that is going on behind the scenes, 2) Globalization is the key to bringing ALL the world’s peoples to a state of servitude via endless desire, mind numbing work and dependence on the Royal Elitist Class (REC). The genius of the agenda is in the way the plan will remain hidden, which is the coming world race war. I am opposed to all forms of hate and discrimination. We need to love one another. To be continued in part two…Please make comment.

Your Compatriot,
Charles



No comments:

Post a Comment